Sunday, October 4, 2009

In response to Marissa

I wholeheartedly agree with her when she stated that Evan was greatly unethical in his actions.As I stated in my postings,I believe that he should have shut down all of those disparaging comments made against the teenage girl.Yes,she should have returned the phone but, did he stop to think what his obssesiveness of the situation would have done to the girl?The country will look at her as the thief of Ivanna's phone for some time and as we all know, Americans and our press is not too forgiving.



To me,this is an example of when the internet has been abused.Abused in the sense of attacking a girl for a phone that was already replaced.Abused in the sense of unnecessary comments made to a minor.As I said before though,it is up to us adults to properly use the internet for good,instead of the bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment